Premier White Chips And Macadamia Pieces CookiesDesserts
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup butter flavored shortening
- Â½ cup packed light brown sugar/li>
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-Â½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- Â½ teaspoon baking soda Â½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Premier White Chips
- Â½ cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually beat into butter mixture, beating until thoroughly blended. Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. (Batter will be very stiff.) Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 3Â½ dozen cookies.