Premier White Chips And Chopped Macadamia Cookies
Our iconic white chocolate macadamia nut cookie recipe featuring premium white chocolate chips and our chopped macadamia nut pieces. A taste of paradise in every bite.
- Servings: 3
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually beat into butter mixture, beating until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. (Batter will be very stiff.)
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 3½ dozen cookies.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Premier White Chips
- 1½ cup Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces