- Line a 6-inch cake pan with plastic wrap, use enough so there is extra plastic wrap hanging over the sides. Add the softened Mauna Loa Chocolate Macadamia Milk Ice Cream to the prepared pan and evenly smooth it out to fill the bottom of the pan. Top with the sandwich cookie crumbs, spreading them evenly over the ice cream.
- Add the softened Mauna Loa Vanilla Orchid Macadamia Milk Ice Cream to the top and evenly spread it to fill the pan, making the top as smooth as possible. Freeze until completely set, about 1-2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the coconut cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to a large bowl. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to whisk until a thick cream forms.
- When the freezer cake is completely frozen, remove from the freezer and flip ice cream cake onto plate. Remove plastic wrap.
- Frost the freezer cake with the coconut whipped cream and top with sprinkles and chopped macadamia nuts if desired. Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve.
- 2 pints of your favorite Mauna Loa Macadamia Milk Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs, gluten-free/dairy-free
- 1/2 cup refrigerated coconut cream
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts, crushed