Macadamia Nut HummusInfluencer Created
- 1 1/2 cups Mauna LoaÂ Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup garbanzo beans (reserve liquid)
- 1 large or 2 small cloves of garlic, peeled & roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup garbanzo bean liquid
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(+/-) water
- In a food processor, pulse the macadamia nuts, garbanzo beans and garlic until they resemble small crumbs and start to clump together.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except for the water, and puree for about 2-3 minutes until it becomes creamy.
- While the processor is running, slowly drizzle in the water until desired consistency.
- Season with extra salt & pepper to taste, if needed.