- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Position the oven rack in center of oven. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Chop 1/2 cup of Mauna Loa Unsalted Macadamias; set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. In a food processor, combine melted butter and remaining macadamia nuts. Process until the mixture forms a lumpy paste; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream the remaining six tablespoons of butter.
- Beat in sugars, egg, and vanilla. Continue to beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the macadamia paste.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and the remaining 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons, two inches apart, onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through for even baking, until the cookies are light brown and slightly firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes.
- Finish cooling on a wire rack. Store cookies in an airtight container.
Explore our selection of premium macadamias from chocolate covered to honey roasted macadamias. Check out more of our Macadamia Recipes here for everyday inspiration!
- 1 1/4 cups whole Mauna Loa Unsalted Macadamias
- 1/2 butter (1 stick), softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, packed
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp gluten-free vanilla extract or vanilla paste
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour blend
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt (omit if using salted butter)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips