- Add a dash of sweetener to the yogurt if desired and mix well
- Divide the yogurt evenly among three or four small bowls. Keep one bowl white. For the others, color them with varying amounts of blue spirulina until you achieve a range of blues. Hint: start very small! Blue spirulina is deeply-colored and a little bit goes a long way.
- Add the yogurt in dollops to a wide, shallow bowl, interspersing dollops of different colors. Keep dolloping until all of your yogurt is used up.
- Use a fork to gently swirl it together and make ocean-inspired patterns.
- Add blueberries, macadamias, and coconut chips around the perimeter of your bowl.
- 1 c of your favorite plain, vanilla, or coconut yogurt, divided
- Optional dash of maple syrup or honey
- Pinch of blue spirulina (note: this is an edible algae with a very bright blue color)
- Large handful of fresh blueberries
- Handful of Mauna Loa Unsalted or Honey Roasted Macadamias
- Small handful of raw or toasted coconut chips
Cook this recipe with the best ingredient
Get the best flavor out of this recipe using our macadamia products.Shop Now