- To a high-power blender, add the banana, nut milk, a handful of Mauna Loa Unsalted Macadamias, and a small pinch of blue spirulina. Blend until. you have a thick, luscious texture, adding another splash of nut milk if needed. Add another small pinch of blue spirulina if you want a darker color.
- Pour the smoothie into a shallow, wide bowl.
- Add the yogurt to the top of the smoothie in numerous small dollops and gently swirl it with a fork to create swirls of blue and white. You can also add another tiny sprinkle of blue spirulina to get darker areas.
- Lay slices of your favorite tropical fruit along one side of the bowl.
- Sprinkle the bowl with additional Mauna Loa Unsalted or Honey Roasted Macadamias and coconut flakes.
- One very ripe banana
- 1/4 c unsweetened vanilla soy, almond, or oat milk (or more as needed)
- Handful of Mauna Loa Unsalted Macadamias
- Pinch of blue spirulina (note: this is an edible algae with a very bright blue color)
- 1/4 c of your favorite tropical fruits
- Handful of Mauna Loa Unsalted or Honey Roasted Macadamias
- 1 tbs unsweetened coconut flakes