- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature; this is critical when working with coconut oil, otherwise it will solidify.
- Coarsely chop ½ c of Mauna Loa Unsalted Macadamias; cut the remaining ¼ c into halves.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, coconut sugar, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and spices. Mix until combined, making sure to break up any lumps.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
- Add in the white chocolate chunks and ½ c coarsely chopped macadamia nuts, mixing one more time.
- Roll the cookie dough into 2-tbsp balls, flattening each ball slightly before placing it on the baking sheet.
- Use the remaining ¼ c macadamia halves to garnish the cookie tops, pressing the nuts down slightly so they stick.
- Sprinkle the cookie tops lightly with flaky sea salt.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are set and the macadamia nuts on top have just barely started to brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for several minutes, then transfer them to a wire cooling rack.
(makes approximately eight to ten cookies; multiply as needed)
- ½ c pumpkin puree
- ½ c coconut sugar (or sub brown sugar)
- ¼ c melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ c superfine almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of allspice
- Pinch of cardamon
- ¾ c Mauna Loa Unsalted Macadamias, divided
- ¼ c white chocolate chunks (dairy free if desired)
- Sprinkle of flaky sea salt
These cookies are a combination of seasonal pumpkin spice and iconic white chocolate macadamia. They’re gluten-free, grain-free, easily dairy-free, and high protein, plus they come together in about 20 minutes, so there’s no reason not to make these cozy fall cookies! Bake these cookies all fall long for a special treat, an on-the-go snack, to give as a gift, or even for breakfast.