- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin/cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs until smooth and then beat in the banana, vanilla, macadamia milk, coconut oil, and honey and stir until well incorporated.
- Add coconut flour and Mauna Loa Unsalted Macadamias to the mixture and stir until well mixed.
- Divide batter into muffin tin and sprinkle with additional Mauna Loa Unsalted Macadamias.
- Place in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- 1/2 cup Mauna Loa Unsalted Macadamias, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 stp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup macadamia milk
- 1/3 cup coconut flour