- Servings: 3
- In a food processor combine all of the filling ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Over a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- In a lined cupcake pan, portion 1 ½ tablespoons of the melted chocolate onto the bottom of each muffin liner.
- Place in the freezer until set, approximately 10 minutes.
- On top of the chocolate bases, spoon 1 tablespoon of the macadamia filling.
- Spread the filling into an even layer that does not reach the edge of the cups.
- Cover the filling with another 1 ½ tablespoons layer of melted chocolate, ensuring that chocolate covers the filling entirely.
- Place back into the freezer until set, at least 20 minutes.
- Once set, enjoy!
- ¾ cups coconut butter, melted
- 1 cup Mauna Loa chopped macadamia nuts, soaked
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 16 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil