Pumpkin Spice Latte Chia Seed Pudding
- Add all pudding ingredients to a small bowl and mix well.
- Let the mixture sit for two minutes, then mix again. Let sit another five minutes, then mix again.
- Make sure there are no clumps of chia seeds and that everything is evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into 4 small jars or ramekins. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Let chill for a minimum of one hour. While setting, make your coconut topping.
- Remove the thick and hardened coconut cream from the can and transfer to your mixing bowl, leaving any excess moisture/coconut water in the can.
- With a hand or stand mixer, beat for 2 minutes on medium high with until light and fluffy peaks form.
- Once the pudding is set, take out of the refrigerator and top with coconut whipped cream and crushed mac nuts.
- 1 cup macadamias nut milk (Unsalted Macadamia Nuts, Water)
- 1 cup water
- 10 tbs chia seeds
- 10 tbs brown erythritol, or any keto sweetener
- 4 tbs pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A handful of chopped Mauna Loa Unsalted Macadamia Nuts
- Coconut milk whipped cream (13.5 ounce can coconut milk or coconut cream, chilled in the fridge overnight)