- In a blender, add 1 cup Unsalted Macadamias and 3 cups water to create macadamia milk. Blend until well combined.
- Scoop 1/2 cup macadamia milk and add into large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt and whisk until mixture forms into batter.
- Mix in sweetened shredded coconut and 1/4 cup Unsalted Macadamias, coarsely chopped.
- Spray both sides of the waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Scoop the waffle batter into the waffle iron and close. Cook for 4-8 minutes per batch, depending on your waffle iron.
- Prepare waffles on cutting board and add your favorite fruit and toppings! Scatter your berries and fruit around the board to fill empty spaces. Enjoy!
- 1 1/4 cups Mauna Loa Unsalted Macadamias
- 3 cups water
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut