- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper, or coat with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add mashed banana, applesauce. and vanilla, and stir to combine.
- Stir in nuts, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto prepared baking sheet for 12 servings.
- Form and flatten into rounds using hands or clean spoon.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until firm and golden brown.
- If using, heat extra white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds at a time until melted,
- Drizzle over cookies, and let dry on cooling rack until chocolate is firm.
- 1½ cups rolled oats*
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- extra ¼ cup white chocolate chips (optional for drizzling)
*use certified GF oats to make recipe gluten-free.