White Chips And Macadamia Nut Oatmeal Cookies
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup uncooked rolled oats
- 2 cups White chocolate chips
- ½ cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually beat into butter mixture, beating until thoroughly blended. Stir in oats. Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. (Batter will be very stiff.) Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 3½ dozen cookies.