White Chip And Macadamia Nut Coffee Cake
- CRUMB TOPPING (recipe follows)
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- WHITE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE (recipe follows)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Prepare CRUMB TOPPING; set aside.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until well blended. Stir together flour, baking powder and cinnamon; beat into butter mixture. Gradually add milk, egg and vanilla, beating until thoroughly blended. Pour ½ batter into prepared pan; top with ½ CRUMB TOPPING. Gently spread remaining batter over topping. Sprinkle remaining topping over batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Prepare White drizzle or White Chocolate drizzle; drizzle over cake. 12 to 16 servings.
Combine 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar, ½ cup all-purpose flour, 6 tablespoons firm butter or margarine, 1 cup white chocolate chips and ½ cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces in medium bowl. Mix until crumbly.
Beat together ¾ cup powdered sugar, 2 to 3 teaspoons milk, 1 teaspoon softened butter and ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract. If necessary, add additional milk ½ teaspoon at a time until of desired consistency.