Tomato Basil Pasta with Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 pkg spaghetti
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion minced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Mauna Loa macadamia nuts
- 2 tbsp dried basil
- olive oil
- kosher sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- On a sheet pan place tomatoes and drizzle them with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in oven and bake until tomatoes begin to wilt and blister.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package instructions.
- In a pan over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Add spinach, macadamia nuts and basil to the mixture, season with a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Saute until spinach wilts.
- Mix together spinach mixture, cheese and spaghetti and place tomatoes on top.
Original recipe from : Kellie Harley – Healthyish Harley