Super Fudgy Brownies
Makes 9 to 16 brownies.
- ½ cup Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs, large
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Flour, all-purpose
- ½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter, oil and sugar in a medium-size bowl and whisk until blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat a minute or so.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias and salt and mix thoroughly until blended.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined. Do not over stir.
- Pour batter into pan with parchment paper and smooth top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. they will seem undercooked – this is okay, they are “super fudgy” brownies.
- Too busy to make brownies from scratch? Simply make your favorite brownie mix and add ½ cup of Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias – yum!
- Add your favorite frosting to spread on top.
- Another options is to sprinkle semi-sweet chocolate pieces on the brownies after removing from oven. Once they begin to melt, spread for an easy and delicious frosting!