Sauté Green Beans
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- ½ cup (One 2.25 oz. bag) Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias
- 1 lb. Green Beans
- 4 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Wash and trim green beans and slice into “bite-sized” portions.
- Sauté green beans in butter and add lemon juice and Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias.
- Continue to sauté beans until crisp and tender. May add more butter.
- These delicious green beans go with a variety of meals – great with steak, chicken or fish.
- Be patient with the sauté time. It can take 20-30 minutes.
- No time? Buy 2 (9 oz.) packages of frozen French-cut beans and cook in boiling salted water according to package directions. In small frying pan, sauté butter and macadamia nuts and add lemon juice when nuts are lightly browned. Pour over green beans, stir and serve.