Salted Caramel Sauce
Males 1½ cups.
- 1 cup Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ cup Brown Sugar, dark
- ½ Heavy Whipping Cream
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
- Too busy to make homemade ice cream? Scoop your favorite ice cream flavor into a bowl, heat this delicious Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias Salted Caramel Sauce and pour over ice cream.
- This sauce tastes great on cheesecake, as a side sauce on a cheese board, drizzled over apple tarts and baked apples – the list is endless!