Premier White Chips And Macadamia Nut Fudge
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crÃ¨me
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- Combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter in heavy 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil; boil and stir 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Gradually stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, stirring until chocolate chips are melted. Stir in vanilla. Pour into prepared pan; cool until set.
- Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in cool, dry place. About 5 dozen pieces or 2¼ pounds candy.
NOTE: For best results, do not double recipe.