Macadamia Nut Milk Smoothie Bowls
Macadamia Nut Milk :
- 1 cup macadamia nuts,
- 1 cup of water,
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup or 2 pitted dates
For the smoothie:
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup cooked sweet potato
- 1 tbsp. nut butter
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1/2 cup macadamia nut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Begin by blending 1 cup of Mauna Loa dry roasted macadamia nuts with 1 cup of filtered water and 1 tsp. of pure maple syrup. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Next, add 1/2 cup of homemade macadamia nut milk, 1/2 cup of water, spinach, cooked sweet potato, nut butter, protein, and 1/2 frozen banana to the blender and mix on high until fully combined.
- Carefully pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with halved Mauna Loa macadamia nuts, granola, and sliced banana.
Original recipe from: Hanna Chuparkoff- The Healthiest Me Blog