Hawaiian Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Serves: 1-2 servings
- 1½ cups frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ banana
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened, toasted coconut
- ¼ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 kiwi, chopped
- ½ banana, sliced
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut in half and hollowed out (optional for presentation)
- Add pineapple, banana, coconut milk, lime juice, and ice cubes to blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Pour evenly between pineapple halves (if using) or into two small bowls.
- Top each with toasted coconut, chopped macadamia nuts, chopped kiwi, and banana slices.