Makes 13 cups granola
- 2½ cup (10 oz.) Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamias with Sea Salt, chopped coarsely
- 3½ cups Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ cup Wheat Germ
- 2 cups Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Golden Raisins
- 1 cup Dried Fruit (your choice of flavors: cranberries, mango, pineapple, cherries, cut into bite-sized pieces)
- ¾ cup Agave Nectar
- ¼ cups Honey
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat over to 250 °F.
- On a large cookie sheet, place foil and cover edge. Coat with baking spray.
- Mix the Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamias, oatmeal, sesame seeds, cinnamon, wheat germ, and 1 cup coconut together in a large bowl.
- Stir agave nectar, honey and brown sugar together until blended. Pour over granola and coat evenly.
- Bake in 275 °F oven for 30 minutes. Stir. Bake for another 15 minutes. Stir. Bake for another 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside and cool.
- In a separate bowl, min 1 cup dried fruit, raisins and 1 cup coconut. Add to granola and stir.
- Serve with milk, over yogurt, or as a perfect snack just by itself!
- This delicious granola is perfect for holiday gifts. We recommend using dried cranberries as the dried fruit for a festive pop of color for Valentine’s Day or Christmas. Package it in a glass jar or festive cellophane bags tied with a bow.
- This makes a perfect hostess gift!