Makes 8 larger or 12 small pancakes
- ½ cup (one 2.25 oz. bag) Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias
- ¾ cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 1 cup Flour, all-purpose
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon Butter, melted
- Combine milk and vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside 5 plus minutes to sour. (Milk will become think and lumpy).
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk egg and cooled melted butter into the milk mixture.
- Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone. Do not over whisk.
- Heat a large skillet over medium to low heat and coat with cooking spray or butter.
- Pour batter into pan in 1/4 to 1/3 cup portions and cook until bubbles appear on the surface and the bottom in lightly browned. Flip with a spatula and cook until browned on the other side.
- Serve with your favorite pancake topping – syrup or fresh fruit.
- Delicious with coconut syrup.
- Celebrate holiday mornings with these delicious pancakes using different mold shapes.