Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 50 cookies.
- 1 cup Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1½ cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs, large
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Flour, all-purpose
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In lager bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and stir into butter mixture until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and Mauna Loa Dy Roasted Chopped Macadamias.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheet before transferring to racks to cool.
- You may use semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips.
- Store in airtight container.
- These cookies taste great warm, served in a bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Add our Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias Salted Caramel Sauce for an extra treat!