Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 7 dozen cookies.
- 1¼ cup Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 2 Eggs, large
- 2 cups Flour, all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups Chocolate Chips, semi-sweet
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extracts
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In lager bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt and mix into butter mixture until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and Mauna Loa Dy Roasted Chopped Macadamias.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Store in airtight container.
- Dough freezes well – pop into oven for fresh, warm cookies when company comes!