Cashew Macadamia Crunch
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped salted or unsalted cashews
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped salted or unsalted MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nuts
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan; butter foil. Cover bottom of prepared pan with chocolate chips.
- Combine cashews, macadamia nuts, butter, sugar and corn syrup in large heavy skillet; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Increase heat to medium; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to cling together and turns golden brown.
- Pour mixture over chocolate chips in pan, spreading evenly. Cool. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Remove from pan; peel off foil. Break into pieces. Store tightly covered in cool, dry place. About 1½ pounds candy.