Makes 30 small cookies.
- ½ cup (One 2.25 oz. bag) Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias
- ¾ cup Butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, large
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Flour, all-purpose
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Melt Butter until almost boiling (or microwave). Place in bowl and refrigerate until solid. Take butter out of bowl and place on paper towel. Scrape off all foam that may have hardened and all liquid. Place butter in mixing bowl and bring butter to room temperature.
- Beat butter in mixing bowl until light and fluffy (about 5 minutes with mixer).
- Add sugar slowly to butter mixture and mix well.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and beat.
- Slowly add flour, salt and baking soda and mix well.
- Add Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias and mix well.
- Put small teaspoonfuls on parchment paper or ungreaseed cookie pan.
- Bake at 350 °F for 9-12 minutes until soft and lightly brown.