Browned Nut Butter Sauce Pasta
Makes 4 servings.
- ½ cup (One 2.25 oz. bag) Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias
- ½ cup Butter
- ¼ – ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated or shredded
- One 8 oz. package of your favorite pasta: Ravioli, Tortellini
- Make pasta according to package directions.
- In a sauté pan, add butter and Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias and sauté until a caramel color and nuts are browned.
- Place cooked and warm pasta on serving platter and pour sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with salt and parmesan cheese.
- Our favorite pasta are cheese-filled, butternut squash, or spinach and cheese chilled.
- This is delicious over plain pasta as well.