Makes 4 to 6 servings
- ½ cups (One 2.25 oz. bag) Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias
- 8 oz. Brie Cheese
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar, golden
- Preheat oven to 275 °F.
- Place brie cheese in baking dish and slice rind in several areas and push aside.
- Stuff brown sugar deep within brie cheese and add Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias on top and also press down into cheese.
- Base 20 minutes until soft and runny.
- Serve with baguette slices or favorite crackers.
- This recipe has a lot of flexibility! Use any size brie wheel or slices and add golden brown sugar nuts to your liking.