White Chocolate Macadamia Nut PancakesInfluencer Created
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 TablespoonÂ sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoonÂ baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoon butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoonÂ vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of chopped macadamia nuts
- Whipped cream
- Chopped macadamia nuts
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Heat a non-stick skillet and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter onto the skillet.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side and then serve with whipped cream + macadamia nuts.