Super Fudgy BrowniesDesserts
Makes 9 to 16 brownies.
- Â½ cup Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias
- Â½ cup Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1Â½ cupsÂ Sugar
- 2 Eggs, large
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Â¼Â teaspoon Salt
- Â½ cup Flour, all-purpose
- Â½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 Â°F.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter, oil and sugar in a medium-size bowl and whisk until blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat a minute or so.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias and salt and mix thoroughly until blended.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined. Do not over stir.
- Pour batter into pan with parchment paper and smooth top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. they will seem undercooked - this is okay, they are 'super fudgy' brownies.
- Too busy to make brownies from scratch? Simply make your favorite brownie mix and addÂ Â½ cup of Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias - yum!
- Add your favorite frosting to spread on top.
- Another options is to sprinkle semi-sweet chocolate pieces on the brownies after removing from oven. Once they begin to melt, spread for an easy and delicious frosting!