Dark Chips and Macadamia Nut Shortbread WedgesDesserts
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter (no substitutes), softened
- Â½ cup sugar
- 2Â½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Â½ cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
- Heat oven to 350Â°F. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in flour and vanilla, beating until you have pea-sized crumbs. Stir in chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. With hands press mixture into ball; divide into two smaller equal balls.
- Place one dough ball at each end of prepared cookie sheet; flatten each into circle about Â½ inch thick. With knife cut each circle into 12 wedges. Do not separate wedges.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Cool 10 minutes; recut wedges. 24 wedges.