Sea Bass SautÃ©
Makes 4 to 6 Â servings.
- 1 cup Mauna Loa DryÂ Roasted Macadamias with Sea Salt, finely chopped
- Â½ cup Capers
- 1/3 cup Dry White Wine
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Italian Parsley, minced finely
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons Butter, cold and thinly sliced
- Rinse and dry fish fillets, season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 cup Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamias in blender or food processor and gently pulse until fine. DO NOT OVER PULSE. (The high oil content in macadamia nuts can quickly turn into a paste so be careful).
- Dredge the fish fillets into the finely chopped macadamia nuts and place on platter.
- In large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and add the fish fillet until each side is golden brown (about 4 minutes each side).
- Add the capers, white wine and lemon juice. Add 1 table spoon of parsley and stir but be careful not to 'break up' the fish.
- Remove fish and place on clean serving platter.
- In skillet, turn he heat on medium high or high and stir constantly. Add butter 2 tablespoons at a time and season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Pour over sea bass and sprinkle remaining parsley on top.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with our Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Toasted Brown Rice.
- Add a green vegetable simply seasoned such as asparagus or zucchini.
- if you desire extra sauce, add more white wine and butter.
- Any milk white fish may be substituted for the sea bass such as sole, tilapia, cod, bass and snapper.