SautÃ© Green BeansDinner
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- Â½ Â cup (One 2.25 oz. bag) Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias
- 1 lb. Green Beans
- 4 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Wash and trim green beans and slice into 'bite-sized' portions.
- SautÃ© green beans in butter and add lemon juice and Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias.
- Continue to sautÃ© beans until crisp and tender. May add more butter.
- These delicious green beans go with a variety of meals - great with steak, chicken or fish.
- Be patient with the sautÃ© time. It can take 20-30 minutes.
- No time? Buy 2 (9 oz.) packages of frozen French-cut beans and cook in boiling salted water according to package directions. In small frying pan, sautÃ© butter and macadamia nuts and add lemon juice when nuts are lightly browned. Pour over green beans, stir and serve.