Salted Caramel SauceInfluencer Created|Desserts
Males 1Â½ cups.
- 1 cup Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias, coarsely chopped
- Â½ cup Butter
- Â½ cup Brown Sugar, dark
- Â Â½ Heavy Whipping Cream
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
- Too busy to make homemade ice cream? Scoop your favorite ice cream flavor into a bowl, heat this delicious Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamias Salted Caramel Sauce and pour over ice cream.
- This sauce tastes great on cheesecake, as a side sauce on a cheese board, drizzled over apple tarts and baked apples - the list is endless!