Pumpkin Spice & Chocolate Macadamia CookiesInfluencer Created
Yields: 14 Ingredients:
- 1 pouch Quick Pumpkin Bread Mix from Krusteaz
- Â½ Cup Butter, Softened
- 2 Eggs-beaten
- 3 Tbsp- Milk
- 3 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Â½ cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Â½ cup Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts roughlyÂ chopped
- Heat the oven to 350Â° F
- Lightly spray the cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix together the quick bread mix, butter, eggs, milk, flour, chocolate chips and half of the macadamia nuts.
- Stir all the ingredients together until it reaches a dough like consistency.Â It will be somewhat sticky.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart, as they will expand.
- Flatten the cookieÂ with the palm of your hand, and top with the chopped macadamia nuts.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until edges are set. Let cool on a rack and then place on a rack to cool properly.