- In a high-powered blender, combine the frozen strawberries with 1 oz coconut milk and 1 oz pineapple juice. Blend until you have a slushy-like texture, adding a dash more pineapple juice as needed.
- Transfer the strawberry and milk mixture to a measuring cup with a pouring spout and put it in the freezer for a few minutes while you work on the next layer.
- Next, to a blender, add the remaining 1.5 oz coconut milk, 2 oz pineapple juice, coconut cream, and ice cream. Blend until you have a thick, rich texture, adding a dash more pineapple juice as needed.
- To a larger, tall glass, add the two mixtures (the frozen strawberry slushy and the ice cream mix) in alternating layers. Don't worry about trying to make them neat; the classic Lava Flow cocktail is supposed to look a little chaotic!
- Garnish with pineapple wedge and serve with a straw for swirling the lava.
- 8 frozen strawberries
- 2.5 oz coconut milk, divided
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 4-6 oz pineapple juice, divided
- Pineapple wedge for garnish