Macadamia Nut BrittleInfluencer Created
- 1 c white granulated sugar
- 1/2 stick (4 tbsp) unsalted butter
- 1/4 c water
- 3 Tbsp corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 6oz package Mauna Loa dry roasted chopped macadamia Nuts
- Sea salt
- Heat sugar, butter, water, and corn syrup in a medium saucepan over med-high heat until boiling, stirring frequently.
- While mixture is cooking, line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spritz lightly with cooking spray.
- Locate a nice flat spatula (for spreading hot mixture) and spray it with oil as well.
- Reduce heat to medium, and continue cooking until candy thermometer reaches 300Â°F (149Â°C).
- When mixture reaches the proper temperature, remove from heat immediately, and gently stir in the baking soda and nuts.
- Pour mix onto prepared baking sheet, using spatula to spread into a thin layer.
- Let cool and break up into desired sized pieces.