- Blend all ingredients.
- Start with 1/4 cup water and add more until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, toss the cubed sweet potatoes with the first seven ingredients.
- Once sweet potato cubes are well coated, spread out on an oiled baking sheet.
- Roast at 375F for 20 min; flip and roast for another 20 min.
- While the sweet potatoes are roasting, spiralize the zucchini, then toss with the lettuce.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven, let cool for about 10 - 15 minutes before adding toÂ the lettuce and zucchini mixture.
- Once sweet potatoes, lettuce and zucchini are all mixed together, add the dressing and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
- For the Salad
- 5 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 Tbsp Miso (mellow white)
- 1 inch diced ginger
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 Tbsp chopped macadamia nuts (Mauna Loa)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut aminos (optional)
- 5 lbs of sweet potato (peeled & cubed)
- 1 zucchini (spiraled)
- 5 oz baby romaine lettuce mix