MACADAMIA HOLIDAY DREAM PIEInfluencer Created
Cook & Prep Time:Â Â 1 hr 5 min Serves:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 8 Ingredients:
- 1 frozen 9-inch pie crust
- 1 6 oz, bag Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Chopped Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 325*F.
- Pour the Macadamia nuts into the frozen crust, covering the bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut and cranberries. Pour this mixture over the top of the nuts to cover completely.
- In another, medium-sized, bowl whisk together the brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, melted butter, vanilla, and salt.
- Once thoroughly combined, pour this mixture over the nuts, cranberries and coconut in the crust. Do not overfill. If you reach the edge of the crust and still have filling left, discard the remaining filling.
- Bake the pie at 325* F for 55-60 minutes, or until the coconut is toasty and the pie is slightly puffed and set in the middle, not jiggling when shaken.
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Pie can be chilled overnight. Bring pie to room temperature before serving.