Roasted Caramel Nut PopcornSnacks
Makes 9 cups.
- 2 cups (10 or 11 oz.) Mauna Loa Honey Roasted Macadamias
- 7 cups Popcorn, popped
- 2Â½ cup Mini Marshmallows
- 11 oz. Caramels (40 caramels, approximately)
- 2 tablespoons Water
- Mix popcorn, mini marshmallows and Mauna Loa Honey Roasted Macadamias in large bowl.
- Melt caramels with warm water until warm and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle generously over popcorn and Mauna Loa Honey Roasted Macadamias mixture until coated. Note: There can be 'chunks' or caramel - this recipe does not need to be perfect and it's always delicious!
- Caramel cools very quickly when pouring Â so stir immediately.
- This is a great gift or dinner party giveaway. Package it in cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon.