Hawaiian Pineapple Smoothie BowlInfluencer Created
Prep time: 10 mins Total time: 10 mins Serves: 1-2 servings Ingredients:
- 1Â½ cups frozen pineapple chunks
- Â½ banana
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened, toasted coconut
- Â¼ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 kiwi, chopped
- Â½ banana, sliced
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut in half and hollowed out (optional for presentation)
- Add pineapple, banana, coconut milk, lime juice, and ice cubes to blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Pour evenly between pineapple halves (if using) or into two small bowls.
- Top each with toasted coconut, chopped macadamia nuts, chopped kiwi, and banana slices.