In the wake of the devastating wildfires that have swept through Maui and Hawai‘i Island, our hearts go out to all those affected by this tragedy.
We extend our aloha to the first responders, volunteers, and organizations who are working tirelessly to contain the wildfires and provide assistance to those in need.
Hawaiian Host Group and all of its brands are united in supporting everyone impacted. We firmly believe in the power of our community and the resilience that shines through in times of adversity.
Here's how you can join us in making a difference:
1. Spread the Word: Share the collective mission to help, on & offline, and encourage your friends, family, and colleagues to join in supporting wildfire relief efforts. Your voice can help amplify the impact of our collective efforts.
2. Volunteer Your Time: If you're able, consider volunteering with local organizations to help with relief and recovery efforts. Your time and energy can make a significant difference.
- Hawai‘i Red Cross is currently calling on hundreds of volunteers to help staff its shelters and assist with response efforts to the wildfire disaster on Maui. You can apply here to volunteer.
3. Donate to Local Relief Organizations: Any contribution, small or large, can help provide relief and long-term support to families, individuals, and communities in need. If you have the opportunity to do so, please join us in donating directly to organizations that are on the ground, working to provide essential resources, shelter, and assistance to those affected. These organizations include, but are certainly not limited to:
4. Stay Informed: Keep an eye on news channels for updates on wildfire relief initiatives, as well as information on how your support. Here are a few trusted sources:
Together, we can inspire hope and make a lasting impact on the path to recovery.