- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut
- Chip and Macadamia Nut
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Fudge
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Macadamia Truffle Mousse Pie
- HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chips and Macadamia Nut Shortbread Wedges
- White Chip and Macadamia Toffee Crunch
- Tropical Paradise Scones
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Pieces Cookies
- White Chip and Macadamia Nut Coffee Cake
- Cashew Macadamia Crunch
Chocolate Macadamia Truffle Mousse Pie
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips, divided
- ½ cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces, divided
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 cup (½ pt.) cold whipping cream
- 1 packaged chocolate crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping
- Set aside 2 tablespoons chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon nut pieces. Place remaining chips, nuts and 3 tablespoons whipping cream in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted when stirred. Spread mixture on bottom of crust. Refrigerate while preparing next steps.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 1 minute to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together sugar and cocoa in small mixing bowl; add remaining 1 cup whipping cream and vanilla. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bottom of bowl occasionally, until stiff. Pour in gelatin mixture, beating until just well blended.
- Carefully spread over chocolate layer in crust. Cover; refrigerate several hours or until firm. Garnish with whipped cream and remaining chip and nut mixture. 6 to 8 servings.