- Chip and Macadamia Nut
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Fudge
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Macadamia Truffle Mousse Pie
- HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chips and Macadamia Nut Shortbread Wedges
- White Chip and Macadamia Toffee Crunch
- Tropical Paradise Scones
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Pieces Cookies
- White Chip and Macadamia Nut Coffee Cake
- Cashew Macadamia Crunch
White Chip and Macadamia Toffee Crunch
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
- ½ cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
SPECIAL DARK Chocolate & Macadamia Toffee Crunch: Substitute 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips for HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips.
- Line 8- or 9-inch square or round pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan; butter foil. Stir together white chips and nuts. Reserve 2 tablespoons chip and nut mixture; sprinkle remaining chip mixture over bottom of prepared pan.
- Combine butter, sugar and corn syrup in medium heavy saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Increase heat to medium; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Cook and stir until mixture turns a light caramel color (about 15 minutes).
- Immediately pour mixture over chip and nut mixture in pan, spreading evenly. Sprinkle reserved 2 tablespoons chip mixture over surface. Cool. Refrigerate until chips are firm. Remove from pan; peel off foil. Break into pieces. Store tightly covered in cool, dry place. Makes about 1 pound of candy.