- Chip and Macadamia Nut
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Fudge
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Macadamia Truffle Mousse Pie
- HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chips and Macadamia Nut Shortbread Wedges
- White Chip and Macadamia Toffee Crunch
- Tropical Paradise Scones
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Pieces Cookies
- White Chip and Macadamia Nut Coffee Cake
- Cashew Macadamia Crunch
HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chips and
Macadamia Nut Shortbread Wedges
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter (no substitutes), softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in flour and vanilla, beating until you have pea-sized crumbs. Stir in chips and macadamia nuts. With hands press mixture into ball; divide into two smaller equal balls.
- Place one dough ball at each end of prepared cookie sheet; flatten each into circle about ½ inch thick. With knife cut each circle into 12 wedges. Do not separate wedges.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Cool 10 minutes; recut wedges. 24 wedges.