- Chip and Macadamia Nut
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Fudge
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Macadamia Truffle Mousse Pie
- HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chips and Macadamia Nut Shortbread Wedges
- White Chip and Macadamia Toffee Crunch
- Tropical Paradise Scones
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Pieces Cookies
- White Chip and Macadamia Nut Coffee Cake
- Cashew Macadamia Crunch
Tropical Paradise Scones
- 3¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
- ½ cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 to 3 teaspoons freshly grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted Additional sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- Stir together flour, ½ cup sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Stir in coconut, white chips and macadamia nuts.
- Stir whipping cream, lime juice and lime peel into flour mixture, stirring just until ingredients are moistened.
- Turn mixture out onto lightly floured surface. Knead gently until soft dough forms (about 2 minutes). Divide dough into three equal balls. One ball at a time, flatten into 7-inch circle; cut into 8 triangles. Transfer triangles to prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm or cool. 24 scones.