- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut
- Chip and Macadamia Nut
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Fudge
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Macadamia Truffle Mousse Pie
- HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chips and Macadamia Nut Shortbread Wedges
- White Chip and Macadamia Toffee Crunch
- Tropical Paradise Scones
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Pieces Cookies
- White Chip and Macadamia Nut Coffee Cake
- Cashew Macadamia Crunch
HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Fudge
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
- 1 cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- Combine sugar, marshmallow crème, evaporated milk and butter in heavy 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil; boil and stir 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Gradually stir in white chips and nuts, stirring until chips are melted. Stir in vanilla. Pour into prepared pan; cool until set.
- Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in cool, dry place. About 5 dozen pieces or 2¼ pounds candy.
NOTE: For best results, do not double recipe.