- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut
- Chip and Macadamia Nut
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Fudge
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Macadamia Truffle Mousse Pie
- HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chips and Macadamia Nut Shortbread Wedges
- White Chip and Macadamia Toffee Crunch
- Tropical Paradise Scones
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Pieces Cookies
- White Chip and Macadamia Nut Coffee Cake
- Cashew Macadamia Crunch
HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Pieces Cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup butter flavored shortening
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
- ½ cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and shortening in large bowl until well blended. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat thoroughly. Add egg and vanilla, beating until well blended. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in white chips and nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 3½ dozen cookies.
CHOCOLATE COOKIE VARIATION:
Decrease flour to 1 cup; add 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa.