- Chip and Macadamia Nut
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Fudge
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Macadamia Truffle Mousse Pie
- HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chips and Macadamia Nut Shortbread Wedges
- White Chip and Macadamia Toffee Crunch
- Tropical Paradise Scones
- HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Pieces Cookies
- White Chip and Macadamia Nut Coffee Cake
- Cashew Macadamia Crunch
Chip and Macadamia Nut Cookie Cups
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- ½ cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Beat butter and cream cheese in large bowl until well blended. Gradually add flour and sugar, beating until blended. If necessary, cover and refrigerate dough until easy to handle.
- Divide dough into 5 equal parts. Shape each part into 12 smooth balls. Place each ball in small muffin cup (1¾ inches in diameter); press evenly on bottom and up side of each cup.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Stir together chocolate chips, coconut and macadamia pieces; divide evenly into prepared cups. Beat eggs in small bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk, corn syrup, vanilla, coconut extract and salt; mix well. Evenly divide milk mixture into the cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until tops are puffed and turn light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove from pan using small metal spatula or sharp knife. Store tightly covered at room temperature. 5 dozen cookie cups.